Location: United Kingdom
The Director of Sales will be a sales executive with a demonstrated track record of success working for organizations that have a reputation for outstanding performance. This individual will be someone who has consistently overachieved in high growth environments and has actively contributed to building high-performance selling organizations. The role will require an individual to establish a results and performance-based culture while infusing an appropriate level of process and prioritization. A proven track record in information security and/or IAM software sales is required. Successful candidates in this role will have the possibility of helping to build and scale Preempt’s operations beyond the U.K.
- Manage sales for Preempt Security in the U.K.
- Manage pipeline, forecasting and revenue
- Organize and manage multiple functions across the U.K. market, including but not limited to U.K. Enterprise field sales, mid-market sales, and MSSP partners
- Develop and manage channel within the territory
- Work with executive management to execute targeted sales campaigns to displace competitors, target major enterprise accounts, and build large partnerships
- Successful experience selling B2B security and/or IAM software products
- Successful experience building and executing a go-to-market strategy in the U.K.
- Experience managing key customer relationships and closing strategic opportunities
- Proven ability to consistently meet and exceed sales quotas
- Successful experience selling at C-level
- Successful experience working with and selling through the channel
- At least 7 years software and/or enterprise software/SaaS sales experience
- Established contacts and relationships with potential customers in key markets
- Proven evangelical sales track record in a new product/new market environment