Careers at Preempt
Preempt is Hiring! Join our innovative team that is transforming Enterprise Security.
Ready to take your career to the next level?
Reach for the stars with Preempt.
Preempt is on a mission to empower IT Security Teams and transform the way Enterprises prevent breaches and internal threats. With the market’s first and leading Adaptive Threat Prevent platform based on identity, behavior and risk, we have broken boundaries and deliver our customers a solution that actively supports and improves their security program and better protects their employees. We are excited about our future.
Our philosophy is to hire exceptional people. We are passionate about supporting the growth of all our employees and making sure they feel professionally fulfilled. As a team, we seek bright, passionate and creative people who are excited to contribute to our unique culture and disrupt the industry.
Sales & Marketing
Regional Sales Manager
Location: United States
The company is seeking an experienced Regional Sales Manager who will be responsible for driving the acquisition of new business. You will be responsible for driving sales establishing Preempt’s customer base in your region. You will need to prospect and target strategic accounts and develop relationships with our partners and resellers to extend your prospecting and pipeline. You should be comfortable presenting to senior and C-level audience and have the ability to present security solutions and discuss use cases to help customers solve their security challenges.
- Responsible for Sales Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing
- Responsible for meeting regular Revenue Targets
- Develop strong relationships with customers and help them throughout each stage of sales cycle
- Comfortable presenting one-on-one and to groups
- Deliver account plan for territory
- Develop and maintain prospect and customer list
- Work closely with marketing to strategize activities for customers and partners in your region
- Must have several years in software solution sales
- Demonstrated experience selling into large enterprise and sr level audience
- Solutions-selling experience. Security experience a plus
- Understanding of broad range of security technologies
- Ability to provide accurate forecasting; Regular use of Salesforce.com
Senior Systems Engineer
Location: United States
As a Senior Systems Engineer (SSE), you will be responsible for managing pre-sales technical & functional support to sales teams, partners, prospective clients and customers while building strong customer relationships. With a proven track record of successful sales support activity, the Sr. Systems Engineer will present and articulate the capabilities and values of Preempt Security solution. You will work with Preempt’s Account managers, Systems Engineers and Sales Leadership to qualify opportunities and convert opportunities into successful engagements.
The SSE must combine excellent sales support and consultative skills with an expert understanding of advanced and emerging security technologies with an emphasis on Behavior Analytics.
- Perform a technical presentations and product demo to potential customers and partners
- Responsible for running all aspects of Proof of Concept with customers (scope, install, tracking, presenting results)
- Possess expert competitive knowledge including solutions, technology, and product offerings
- Provide training as a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Assist with SE new hire on-boarding
- Develop and build strategic corporate relationships with customers
- Provide input to the Product Management team with input on customer needs
- Minimum 7 years of experience as Systems Engineer selling to Enterprise companies
- Minimum 2 years of experience selling security or networking solutions
- Knowledge of IT architecture, security is required.
- Knowledge of configuring Active Directory and System administration required
- Knowledge of protocols like Kerberos, LDAP, HTTP, TCP/IP, SMTP, SSH
- Knowledge of Virtualization technologies is required
- Knowledge of networking devices such as Routers and Switches required
- Working knowledge of Linux CLI, Wireshark is required
- Security certifications like CISSP desired
Research & Development
Location: Ramat Gan, Israel
Preempt is looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to join our growing business, to help build and improve the company’s software development process, company’s infrastructure, address customer requirements for product integrations, and address support team knowledge base and requirements for new product features. We are looking for a candidate who is smart, energetic, and accountable for his work and who enjoys being responsible for the company’s production systems, infrastructure and R&D solutions.
This is a hands-on role where you will collaborate with the development, QA and support teams to help build, automate and manage the company’s infrastructure along with building and maintaining tools for development, deployment, operational monitoring, and troubleshooting issues in our development, QA and production environments.
You will have experience working as a DevOps Engineer in multiple environments, that include on-premises deployment of the product, public cloud environment (AWS) and self-managed virtual infrastructure (VMware). You will build robust processes and tool chains that enable the development team to rapidly develop, deploy and manage our software products across all environments.
Also, you will be creating customer facing documentation regarding processes and user guides for the product deployment and installation. Part of the job will be advising on new technologies and methodologies and becoming an expert in emerging technologies and tools to match the development, product and customer needs.
- Hands-on working experience with implementing configuration, build, deployment and release management strategies
- Strong knowledge in Linux administration – must!
- Proficiency in Bash and Python – must!
- Experience with AWS Cloud
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Strong experience with MongoDB, Redis – advantage!
- Networking experience (CCNA is an advantage)