Webcast: Achieving Conditional Access That Protects Every Account In Your Hybrid Environment
Organizations adopting cloud services face challenges of visibility and control that can lead to unauthorized access, and therefore widen the organizational attack surface. Without being able to directly manage cloud services like with on-premises resources, detecting and responding to complex threats in all parts of your hybrid environment becomes much more difficult.
In this October 2019 webcast, Paul Asadoorian and Matt Alderman of Security Weekly interview Preempt CEO Ajit Sancheti about the challenges now that the traditional perimeter is no longer able to protect user access to corporate applications.
As users access applications in hybrid environments, the need to protect these two components becomes paramount. How can organizations use their identity solutions to create behavioral profiles of users and auto-remediate threats when detected — whether it’s on-premises, in a private cloud, or in a shared public cloud? How can you make your hybrid enterprise environment easier to manage and more secure?
The complexities of securing against data breaches in hybrid environments become easier when you enforce conditional access to respond to threats in real-time.
In this webcast, you will see a live demo of how you can:
- Challenge and verify a privileged user attempting to RDP to a Windows machine
- Confirm a user’s identity accessing a Ping-federated cloud application in real-time
- Get unified visibility of all human and service accounts both on-premises and in the cloud
- Detect threats like Pass-the-Hash, Brute Force, Golden Ticket, Credential Spraying, and more
See other recent Security Weekly podcasts featuring Preempt:
- September 2019’s Hack Naked News podcast, in which Grant Sewell, Director of IT Security at Safelite AutoGlass, discusses how identity is one of the most important security controls in the cloud for retailers — and how the company’s use of the Preempt Platform is central to providing the required analytics around identity and users. Watch it here.
- Business Security Weekly’s July 2019 podcast, in which Sancheti explains how organizations need to change the roles of the IT, Security, and DevOps teams to address the growing security concerns and how identity data is critical to understanding the threat landscape. Watch it here.
Posted by Preempt on October 22, 2019 5:06 PM