Category: Passwords

35% of Users Have Weak Passwords; the Other 65% can be Cracked

Password leaks from public breaches help us learn how people think, allow us  to identify patterns and build dictionaries of...
Read Now

Are Local Administrator Passwords a Security Risk In Your Organization?

On every Windows machine, you will find there is a local administrator user, usually descriptively named “Administrator.” This user exists...
Read Now