Category: CISO

Top IT Security Trends for Law Firms at LS-ISAO

Last week, I had the opportunity to spend a day at a Legal Services Information Sharing & Analysis Organization(LS-ISAO) workshop...
Read Now

35% of Users Have Weak Passwords; the Other 65% can be Cracked

Password leaks from public breaches help us learn how people think, allow us  to identify patterns and build dictionaries of...
Read Now

Analyzing User Behavior is the Beginning. How It’s Applied is What Really Matters.

Think about this statement: “Half of the people you know are below average.” In simple terms, it means that statistically...
Read Now

The IT Security Flip: Insider Threats Capturing More Mindshare

Every once in awhile, a survey provides insights that at first glance don’t seem out of the ordinary. They generally...
Read Now

Study Finds Insider Threats Becoming More Concerning than External IT Security Threats

The macro trend for IT security professionals is shifting. The security risk of insider threats is real and  has become of equal importance...
Read Now