Author Posts: Eran Cohen

Reduce Harm by Refocusing on the Basics

Full disclosure: I wasn’t physically at BlackHat 2017. But my colleagues who attended told me about the keynote by Alex...

QakBot, Stop Playing with my Active Directory!

Really, it’s not just me saying that Active Directory is the crown jewel. It's actually them, the hackers, that de...

The Insider Threat Denial Syndrome

I believe there is a “denial syndrome” that exists in cyber security. I’m not referring to the “It won’t happen...

How Security Operations Can Safely Stop Investigating Benign True Positives

True Positives. It’s a topic of great interest to me. Security Operations can spend a lot of time dealing with...

35% of Users Have Weak Passwords; the Other 65% can be Cracked

Password leaks from public breaches help us learn how people think, allow us  to identify patterns and build dictionaries of...